Friday, June 8, 2012

Start of June 8th-14th


It feels like forever since I wrote last, even though it’s only been a week!

I felt like I didn’t do very well this week, but I think I did fine after reviewing my notebook that has my chart in it where I’m keeping track of my calories and exercise and moods. I had a couple bad days. I felt absolutely terrible on Tuesday – really nauseous and gross – and ended up not cooking; Wednesday I wasn’t feeling great either (and emotionally drained after Scott Walker’s unfortunate victory) and I ended up skipping my workout. But I still ended up managing over 220 exercise minutes. I only stayed within my calories 5/7 days – one day was pretty bad, the other one was just moderately bad. I would’ve liked to have seen 7/7 days considering it’s my first week that I’m doing this new “project” but whatever.

Amazingly, though, and I think this is due to bloating last week and whatnot, I’m down to my lowest weight that I’ve reached this year, and over 3 lbs down from the beginning of the week. Woo! 3 more pounds and I’ll have lost a total of 30. Which I don’t think is horrible, given that my goal for the year is 50 lbs. 

Emotionally I’ve been a bit of a wreck. I had some major PMS last week and I’ve been having a lot of trouble sleeping. Just generally anxious in general. It’s pretty annoying. But I know that I just feel way worse if I’m not working out and exercising so I just have to use that as my form of self-medication rather than alcohol or anything else!

Short post today as I’m writing from the end of my work day and need to go grocery shopping tonight. Here’s my menu plan and workout plan for the week!

FRIDAY
Pappardelle with baby spinach, herbs, and ricotta with a side of broccoli
Rest day (I might do my cardio kickbox, 25 mins, but I think I will be busy with grocery shopping and cleaning tonight)

SATURDAY
Chicken mole with tortillas, side of green beans
Frontside strength/circuit training, 45 mins

SUNDAY
Avocado, bacon, ranch and tomato sandwich with cheese, side of baby carrot
Step aerobics, 63 mins

MONDAY
Leftovers
Rest day

TUESDAY
Chicken and guacamole tostadas 
Backside strength/circuit training, 55 mins

WEDNESDAY
Tempeh and Black Bean Quesadillas 
Rest day

THURSDAY
Leftovers
Gold’s Gym cardio workout, 40 mins

Total minutes: 203


No comments:

Post a Comment