Sunday, June 17, 2012

Well...

I haven't updated this week yet because I've been feeling awful. And as of yesterday morning I have declared myself officially sick. I'm getting pretty irritated by this; I feel like I'm always getting sick. I won't go into details of this particular illness... haven't had to take any time off of work, thank god. I'm hoping I feel well enough to go in tomorrow... Mondays are my easy days so hopefully it will be ok.

I started feeling crappy on Wednesday and I felt sort of okay until Friday evening. Wednesday night I went out with some coworkers after work. I had three drinks over the span of... 4 or 5 hours, and then when I got home I just felt crappy and I've felt awful ever since. I've been so fatigued I can barely get off my couch. I made it to the grocery store yesterday and felt like I was just in a bizarre daze. It was a short trip, luckily. This morning I went to brunch with my fam for Father's Day. I ate some salad, fruit and some potatoes but they aren't all sitting well. I have been sleeping realllllly crappily.

I haven't worked out since TUESDAY. Since Wednesday I was out with coworkers, and Thursday I wasn't feeling well, Friday I was at my dad's, and ever since I've been sick. It's really frustrating. My anxiety is skyrocketing because I've basically done nothing for two days except lay on my couch. I managed to tidy up my apartment just a little bit - it was a disaster.

I did menu plan. I'm not really nauseous, so I still sort of feel like eating, it's just that my stomach isn't... liking it. At all.

And because I got so off track this week, I think I'm going to start my weeks on Sundays again. It was nice to go to the grocery store during the week, but I'm finding I'm just not having time for it, so I think I need to go on Saturdays again.

So here's this week's plan. I didn't include workouts because I don't know when I'm going to feel well enough to do them. Hopefully tomorrow? I don't think I'll make it today, which sucks because it's when I get my longer workouts in.

Good news is that I did lose some weight, probably just due to dehydration, but I'm now down a total of 29 lbs -- sooo close to that 30 lb mark! I didn't do great on Wednesday -- I was gonna hold out on not getting any food but they ordered cheese curds and artichoke dip and... yeah. I wasn't great.


SUNDAY
Light Buttermilk Dill Pasta Salad

MONDAY
Portobello and bell pepper sandwiches

TUESDAY
Grilled zucchini caprese sandwiches

WEDNESDAY
Chicken Parmesan with broccoli

THURSDAY
Veggie sub (Jimmy John's)

FRIDAY
Leftovers

SATURDAY
??




No comments:

Post a Comment