Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 14th

Writing a day early because I have a busy Sunday planned!

Well, I had a really, really terrible week. I'm refusing to even weigh myself because I don't want to see the damage I've done. I think I will wait another week before I weigh in. I haven't been that stressed out in a long, long time and although I tried to manage it healthily, I didn't. I'm feeling really disappointed in myself which is a terrible feeling. My goal was 250 fitness minutes, and I only made it to 171. My week started out great, I felt like I could handle the stress and got to see my favorite poet in the world perform right here in Madison, which was an incredible and emotional evening. But gradually the stress got to me and I just sort of shut down. Had three really bad days. One night I even drank and ate pizza with one of my friends. But Friday I picked myself back up and finally worked out again and it was HARD (I've really gotten used to working out 6 days a week and taking 3 days off really hurt my stamina!) and then today I menu planned, had a torturous trip at the grocery store and cleaned my entire kitchen (and apartment) which makes cooking less of a chore. My workout today was easier than yesterday's and now I feel much better. Made chicken tacos for dinner tonight that were super delicious and I'm just going to have a nice relaxing evening at home. I'm also taking next Friday off so I'll have a long weekend next week, and I'm already looking forward to it!


SUNDAY
African peanut stew over brown rice
Step Aerobics, 63 minutes

MONDAY
Rest day
Leftovers

TUESDAY
Grilled chicken sandwiches (grilled chicken, spinach, tomato, mayonnaise on a toasted bun)
Frontside circuit training, 43 mins

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers
Backside circuit training, 53 mins

THURSDAY
Baked Goat Cheese and Roasted Winter Squash fettuccine
Spark Cardio Blast, 35 mins

FRIDAY
Leftovers
Rest day (I might do cardio kickbox if I feel like it)

SATURDAY
Decide next week
Walk/run, 50-ish minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment