Monday, October 29, 2012

October 28th

I didn't write yesterday because I ended up having a pretty busy weekend, so I'm catching up today.

I actually had a pretty decent week health-wise. Didn't QUITE make it to 250 fitness minutes, but I got in about 240 -- and the only reason I didn't knock out those extra ten minutes was that I decided to go for a run on Saturday instead of my (easier) step aerobics. It was a pretty good run and I ended up making my fastest time so far this year. I do much better when it's cold out.

The only bad thing I did was have a bunch of dry red wine on Saturday night, it was so good. Oops.

I don't have much else to report. I'm still hovering around the same weight, which is irritating. I hit my lowest weight again on Saturday, but I'm a pound and a half up from that this morning. I probably need to change up my workouts and eating, but I feel so unmotivated lately. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I'm just feeling sick and exhausted all the time. I feel like I'm kind of in this half-heartedly... but at least I'm in it, I guess? I've felt this way for a few weeks now.

I'm not writing down my workout or meal plan because I'm at work right now and don't have it handy... I do know I'm making vegan chili (did that last night), mini sliders, chicken pasanda... some good stuff. And my exercise plan seems to be the same every week anyway (probably one of the causes of this plateau.) So, nothing exciting there.

Thinking of doing something to "recharge" for November. Creeping up on holidays always makes me nervous. I want to be excited about this again... and changing it up seems to help. I used to keep a binder where I printed out all my plans for the week and wrote down my food and stuff, but I've kind of stopped doing that now with SparkPeople. I did like it, so maybe I'll start again. Little projects like that help with the motivation for me.

I'm SO CLOSE to that 40 lbs lost mark and I'm so irritated I haven't hit it yet! My goal for 2012 was to lose 50 pounds. I know that expecting to lose 10 more pounds in two months when I've been at a plateau for like, a month now, is probably not realistic, especially given the holidays and all that. But I'd like to lose and maintain at least 40... or even 45.

Maybe I'll work on that binder tonight. I have to do a long workout today because I ended up skipping my step aerobics yesterday -- it was kind of a rough day. I usually try not to work out on Mondays since I don't generally get home from work until almost 8pm, but I'm going to have to tonight. Boo.




No comments:

Post a Comment