Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th

Hi!
November's going pretty well so far. This past week was okay eating-wise (Halloween was bad, and wine was involved) but pretty awful with exercise. I only got about 161 minutes in. Part of this is that I feel like I am getting sick. Friday I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat. Luckily, it went away later in the day but I've been sleeping a LOT and taking Dayquil and ginger. I can still feel it coming on, but it's Sunday and I feel pretty okay so maybe I am warding it off. I did work out yesterday and today, for over an hour each day, so I feel pretty good about that. Today I took a short hike in the woods, but I wasn't really satisfied with that. I raked for like 10 minutes but then got a phone call and ended up talking to him for like a half hour, and then gave up on the raking. So when I got home, I did my short but quite intense cardio kickboxing.

I'm happy to say I've hit my lowest weight again and I'm down 39.2 pounds. I keep waiting and waiting to see the 40 lbs lost mark and I know that if I just stop having those one or two bad days each week that I could hit it.

November has some vague goals in mind -- I know I said I was trying to be better with feeling motivated, so I did start a binder to help with tracking. I kind of always have the same goals - staying w/in my calorie range 6/7 days, reaching 1,000 fitness minutes for the month, and no alcohol. I always seem to do better at the beginning of each month, so I'm hoping to hit that 40 lb mark soon.

Here's my menu plan/exercise plan for the week.


SUNDAY
Frittata with spinach, potatoes, and leeks (I actually made this for breakfast and had leftovers for dinner -- it's delicious, though)
Hike & cardio kickbox (70 minutes total)

MONDAY
Leftovers
Rest day

TUESDAY
Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup
Frontside, 43 minutes

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers
Backside, 53 minutes

THURSDAY
Lasagna rolls with roasted red pepper sauce
 Cardio Blast, 35 minutes

FRIDAY
Leftovers
Rest day

SATURDAY
Decide next week
Step Aerobics, 63 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment