Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 15

Luckily I am feeling better-ish today, but I'm still not there. Today I pushed through one of the hardest workouts I have done in a while. I did my standard long step aerobics workout, the one that I have been saying has been a lot easier recently? Ugh, not so much today. I know I'm not 100% because I haven't worked that hard in a long time. Burned almost 700 calories and felt pretty awful through the whole thing. Had to even pause it once - mostly to put my ankle support on because my right tendon was hurting a lot, but still. Kinda wanted to throw up afterwards. 

I JUST scraped by this week with exactly 150 fitness minutes. Not sure how that sort of magically worked itself out, but it did. I'd planned for more, but clearly, getting sick got in the way again. Oh well. I also gained  a pound and some overnight; I know some of that weight I lost was water weight. Bummer, but whatever.

I've just been lethargic and lazy, despite having spent so much time on my couch while sick. I know I'm just still recovering so I'm trying to give myself a break. Made it to the grocery store after much self-debate but aside from that and the workout haven't done much productive today. I am hoping to work on my book for a bit tonight though.

I've been pretty lazy about cooking recently too - less adventurous, pretty basic stuff. I'm ok with that though. Haven't had much of an appetite lately so it's been hard for me to menu plan; nothing looks that good. 

SUNDAY
Skewered singapore chicken and pineapple with bell pepper
Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, 40 minutes 

MONDAY
Veggie bagel (whole-wheat bagel, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, chopped bell pepper, provolone, cream cheese)
Cardio kickbox, 25 minutes

TUESDAY
Portobello mushroom sandwiches (2 servings)
Rest day

WEDNESDAY
Waldorf chicken salad wrap
Wii fit, 40 minutes

THURSDAY
Leftovers/salad
Walk/run, 50 minutes

FRIDAY
Veggie sub
Rest day

SATURDAY
Not sure… will be grocery shopping
Step aerobics, 63 minutes

Total minutes: 218

No comments:

Post a Comment