Sunday, May 6, 2012

Start of week 19

Another week down!
I've done pretty well this week even though I went over my calories twice. I finally decided to adjust my calories on SparkPeople because I was just getting too hungry. And they have it adjusted based on only working out 90 minutes a week. So they had me eating between 1200 and 1450 per day and it just felt too low for me based on my weight and the fact that I'm working out at least 175 minutes/week. I did well on exercise, five sessions total, totaling 223 minutes for the week, 2,076 burned calories.

Weight-wise, I'm almost four pounds down from the beginning of the week, but since I'd gained weight, I'm still .6 pounds above the lowest weight I hit this year. I'm not complaining about that, though!

I took a progress pic yesterday to document 20 pounds lost but I haven't cropped it yet or even gotten it onto the computer and I have a guest for the weekend so I'm not going to post it right now. There isn't much of a difference as far as I can tell, but that's okay.

I'm still having problems with my right foot, and I don't know that it will stop if I keep using it. It was pretty bad while I was doing my step aerobics today. The top of my foot is really hurting. Le sigh.

Well, as mentioned I have a guest so I'm going to just post my menu/workout plan for the week.


SUNDAY
Rosemary chicken salad sandwiches with spinach and baby carrots
Step aerobics, 63 minutes

MONDAY
Baked chicken and avocado egg rolls
Rest day

TUESDAY
Leftovers
Cardio kickbox, 25 minutes

WEDNESDAY
Portobello and bell pepper sandwiches
Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, 45 minutes

THURSDAY
Leftovers or frozen Kashi pizza
Spark Cardio Blast, 35 minutes

FRIDAY
Jimmy John's veg sub
Rest day

SATURDAY
Not sure on dinner
Workout: walk/jog, 55 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment