Thursday, January 12, 2012

Uh oh.


God, have I screwed up this week. The worst part about it is that I KNEW that I had to be good with myself this week… I knew that I would be super emotional and that it would be hard. And I made it harder by not working out since SUNDAY, going way over my calories, and I indulged in alcohol. I had planned so well to not give in, and to find healthy ways to manage my stress, and now I feel awful, physically and mentally. I haven't slept,  and… I just feel awful. 

Moving buildings at work has been way more stressful than I had even imagined. I am really, really unhappy. I'm not sure what to do. Today was such a bad day that I just came home and cried for an hour. 

But the first thing to do is to get back on track. I'm going to take a warm shower, make some tea, and relax. 

One of my New Year's resolutions is to make some doctor's appointments and I have one tomorrow. It was sort of forced upon me because I broke my glasses and they are currently Krazy-Glued together. Jesus. So it's an eye appointment. I haven't had one in years so it's definitely time. 

I hope I can get past this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment