Monday, July 30, 2012

July 29th


I didn’t end up doing my normal Sunday update last night as I sort of had a busy day and ran out of time.

My week was ok, but really not fantastic. The first half was really tough. The medication my doctor put me on has some seriously unpleasant side effects. General nausea and stomach distress has been the worst one, but I’m also having some insomnia (and therefore fatigue), sweating, anxiety, etc. I think it’s getting a little better. She said the first couple weeks were going to be rough, so I’m staying on it and just hoping it gets better.

I was quite shy of my 175-minute-minimum exercise goal this week. I only made it to 125. 

My weight went up and down pretty intensely but I’m pretty much back where I started at the beginning of the week, though yesterday I was up 4.5 lbs overnight! Yikes.

One more week of work and then I have a week off for vacation. It could not be coming at a better time. I am really frustrated with work and I need a break. I have a list of stuff I want to do on my break, but currently I'm not super enthused since I feel so crappy. 

I did manage to do my hard workout yesterday, my step aerobics, despite extreme fatigue and it was actually pretty easy, so I don’t really get that. Usually I burn about 600 calories doing it but yesterday I only burned 500. Not sure why that is. Here’s my menu/exercise plan for the week.

SUNDAY
Bimimbop (vegetables, tofu, and rice)
Step aerobics, 63 minutes

MONDAY
Thai chicken salad wraps
Rest day (late day @ work)

TUESDAY
Grilled vegetable sandwiches with fresh mozzarella
Spark Cardio Blast, 35 mins

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers
Rest day

THURSDAY
Baked falafel with pita and tomato and cucumber
Cardio Kickbox, 25 mins

FRIDAY
Baked potato with broccoli and pepperjack
Frontside strength training, 40 minutes


SATURDAY
Decide next wk
Backside strength training, 50 minutes





No comments:

Post a Comment