Monday, March 5, 2012

Yikes!

I'm alive, but sadly can't do my weekly post right now. My stupid computer broke randomly and thy can't seem to tell me what's wrong with it, so now Apple is charging me $870 to fix it (before even knowing what's fully wrong with it... Apparently.) so quick update from my phone. It's probably for the best as I had a shitty week... Probably the worst since the beginning of the year. My moods are out of control and I've been a bit of an anxious wreck. I'm living at my moms while she is in Florida for two weeks because she has a ton of pets that need constant attention. I just don't like being in the house I grew up in, it's weird. I don't think I stayed within my calories hardly any days and although I hit my absolute minimum of weekly fitness minutes ( my bare minimum is 90 mins and I barely eked by with 110... I like to aim for at least 200!) I skipped like two or three workouts and I'm pretty disappointed in myself.

Work has gotten even more stressful as usual... I keep getting more and more tasks on my plate and I can't say no. I have a lot to say about the current management but since this is public I'll save that for venting to my coworkers :)

Getting tired of trying to type on the touch screen. Hopefully I'll get my computer back soon... I love the spark people app on my phone but it's not cutting it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment