Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 14, and April Challenge

So I figure that tomorrow is a new month and I'm going to attempt a 30-day challenge. Same as the 21-day challenge that I failed at after getting myself injured. My rules?

1. Stay within calorie limit all 30 days. 
2. Track all food. 
3. No alcohol.
4. Minimum of 150 fitness minutes a week, though I'd like to reach 200 if possible.

Shouldn't be too hard, right? It's been cold here again, but I think it's supposed to get warm again soon, and warm weather always makes it way easier to eat right.

Menu plan and exercise plan for week 14: 

Sunday
Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad
Exercise: Jog, 40 mins

Monday
Veggie Pad Thai
Exercise: Cardio kickbox, 25 mins

Tuesday
Zesty Garlic Chicken Wraps
Exercise: Rest day

Wednesday
Leftovers
Exercise: Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, 40 mins

Thursday
Farmer's Market Potato Salad
Exercise: Cardio blast, 30 mins

Friday
Jimmy John's vegetarian sub
Rest day

Saturday
Leftovers or frozen
Exercise: step aerobics, 63 minutes

Total: 198 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment