Wednesday, August 22, 2012

booyah

Who just burned 300 calories doing a workout on her *rest day*?
This girl.

I've racked up 150 fitness minutes so far this week...
I might try to hit 300 by the end of the week. Not sure I've done that before this year. I probably won't get there, but I can hit 250, easy.

This all feels pretty good.

I'm feeling inspired lately.

Also, this is TMI, but I think I'm at that point where I should be PMSing pretty hardcore, and... I feel fine. I know the medication my doctor gave me is supposed to help with PMDD, so who knows? I don't want to undermine other people's experiences with PMDD by thinking I may have it (one of my big pet peeves working in the mental health field!) but now I'm wondering.

I track my moods each day on a scale of 1-10 (usually I give myself a range, like 3-4 or 5-6) and I haven't dropped below a 5 in a week and a half. 3s and 4s littered early August, but every day since then has been 5-6 or 5-7 or 6-7.

So... bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment